Saturday, December 18, 2010

Songs to Study To



I know I'm late on this one, because (I hope) everyone is done with finals by now, but I couldn't pass this post up. As I spent endless hours in the library this past finals period, I found my favorite study album in a very unlikely place: Radiohead.

Who knew Radiohead was good study music?! Kid A found its way onto my final exams playlist, and I couldn't have been more pleased. This album is incredible any day of the week, but fits the study music formula. When midterms and finals roll around this semester, Kid A will no doubt be my go-to.
[MP3] Everything In Its Right Place - Radiohead
[MP3] Idioteque - Radiohead
[MP3] Optimistic - Radiohead

Official Website
Myspace

Edit: My good friend Joony sent me this cover, and we all know how much I love covers. John Mayer tackles "Kid A", and does a pretty good job:

No comments:

Post a Comment