Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Songs to Study To


http://www.untoldentertainment.com/blog/img/2009_09_24/nerd.jpg

Here at Lehigh University, we are amidst midterms week! Before I start studying for what I am sure will be a very brutal exam on the Histories of Globalization, I am going to leave you with some of my favorite songs to study to. I don't know about you, but I am easily distracted by music so the mellower, the better. Enjoy, and wish me luck!

Blindsided - Bon Iver
California - Rogue Wave
Better Love - Steel Train
America - Simon and Garfunkel
Holland - Sufjan Stevens
Float On(Modest Mouse Cover) - Ben Lee
Jesus - Page France
The Father, The Son And The Harlots Ghost - Matt Duke
Fold - Jose Gonzalez
La Pour Ca - Nada Surf
Hard to Find - The American Analog Set
The Greatest - Cat Power
Post-War - M.Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment